The re-opening of the Sportsplex isn’t just focused on physical changes – our mission and vision are evolving, too. We know Dartmouth is full of youth with unique, innovative, and inspiring ideas—and now, you’ll have a place to share your dreams for youth in our community and bring visions to life.
The TD Youth Leadership Advisory Council is a by youth, for youth group that’s brand new at the Sportsplex, giving youth leaders in our community a platform to express opinions and ideas, as well as influence decisions that happen in our facility and in the community. As a member of the TD Youth Leadership Advisory Council, you’ll be invited to:
- Participate in regular meetings where we discuss what’s happening with youth in our community.
- Express your dreams, goals, and ideas that relate to youth in our community and hash out ways to bring them to life.
- Meet and collaborate with youth from schools across Dartmouth.
- Participate in multiple leadership workshops with experienced facilitators.
- Help plan and execute multiple community events throughout the year.
- Make an impact on your community and meet others who strive to do the same.
Are you between the ages of 13 and 19, and interested in being a part of the TD Youth Leadership Advisory Council? Apply now by filling out the application below and sending to Colter Simmonds at email@example.com, OR, contact him directly to chat.