OVERVIEW / OUR FUTURE
In 1982 the Dartmouth Sportsplex was built to primarily offer residents in Dartmouth an ice surface and a swimming pool. Over the past 30 years the needs of our community have dramatically changed and the Dartmouth Sportsplex now fails to offer the community the type of facility, services, or experience demanded by its customers & potential users.LEARN MORE >>
The future of the Dartmouth Sportsplex
Without a renewed and revitalized facility, the Dartmouth Sportsplex will not be able to meet the changing need of the community.
Some things we are focusing on are:
- Children and Youth
- Community Access
- Better Sports and Recreational play
FLOORPLANS AND FEATURES
Facility Interior: Upper Level
- Existing arena, pool and a double gymnasium
- Public lobby, open to area below
- Cardio & weight room - relocated to front of the building facing Wyse Rd.
- Dedicated spinning studio adjacent to cardio centre
- Renovated fitness class and program space
QUESTIONS / FEEDBACK
View a list of questions like;
- When do the renovations start and when will they be finished?
- During the renovations, will there be closures?
- What can I do for health, fitness and recreation during the renovations?
and much more...VIEW FAQ >>
I have questions? I have feedback. What should I do?
Any feedback, comments, questions and/or concerns can be sent to our General Manager: Max Chauvin at: email@example.com
Max can also be reached by phone: (902)464-2600, ext. 304
Letters can be mailed to:
Dartmouth Sportsplex (att. Max Chauvin)
110 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, NS
or faxed to: (902) 464-2902